Thursday, March 27, 2008
continues to test the fire alarm devices that have been installed and they are
trouble-shooting and repairing any problems.
contractor is installing new fire alarm devices on the 2nd Floor in the old
section of the building on the I-10 side.
continues to clean on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the
contractor continues to remove floor tile from the 2nd Floor in Suite 214
behind the elevators.
painting contractor began applying finish paint in the offices on the 3rd Floor
along Tulane Ave.
contractor continues trimming and installing the edge and corner ceiling tiles
on the 6th Floor.
Commercial Carpets continues installing new carpet tiles, transition strips,
and cove base on the 6th and the 8th Floors
continues to pull new network cables for the 3rd Floor.
Dental School :
- The demolition of the following buildings on the back campus is complete:
- HDC Building #119 (barracks)
- HDC Building #138 (barracks)
- HDC Daycare (#124)
- HDC Library (#180)
- Storage Building
- Zimmer demolished the Disposal Building and started removing the debris.
- They have also removed the Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) from the Auto Shop.
- Schindler installed the new door switches on the freight elevator.
- Carpet was installed in Elevator #8 in the Administration Building .
Downtown Landscaping Project
- The crews sprayed the existing vegetation on the
side of the MEB, the Residence Hall, and the Pocket Park located in Student
Parking Lot # 2 with herbicide to prepare for the final grading work.
- Plumbers completed their installation of a
temporary water supply line for irrigation at 1542 Tulane Ave.