Friday, March 28, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is applying touch-up paint on the elevator lobby doors for Elevator #1.
- Siemens continues to install new fire alarm wiring and devices along the center corridor of the 2nd and continues to test the all fire alarm devices that have been installed.
- Zimmer-Eschette continued cleaning on the 1st floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side and in the Shipping and Receiving area.
- The drywall contractor continues to sand and prep the walls on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor finished removing the floor tile from the 2nd Floor in the old section of the building on the Charity side.
- They began removing floor tile from the 2nd Floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side.
- The painting contractor continues to apply finish paint around the windows and doors on the 3rd Floor in the offices along Tulane Ave. and the center corridor.
- The contractor is also applying touch-up paint in the offices on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues with the installation of ceiling tiles on Floors 1 through 7.
- They continue to trim and install the edge and corner tiles on the 6th floor.
- Ceiling tile installation in the offices on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floors are complete with the exception of edge, trim, and corner tiles.
- Royerre Commercial Carpets continue prepping the concrete sub-floor and installing new carpet tiles on the 6th Floor in the offices along Tulane Ave. and the center corridor.
- The contractor began prepping the sub-floor and installing new carpet tiles on the 8th Floor in the offices along the center corridor.
Dental School :
- The construction of the temporary bookstore is substantially complete.
- The contractor tested the fire alarm system.
- They started working on their punch list.
- Auxiliary Enterprises was notified that they can have the slat wall system installed.
- Securitas terminated the data cables for the cash registers and data ports in the bookstore.
- Schindler is installing new switches on the freight elevator.