Tuesday, March 04, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Siemens is connecting the new wires to the fire alarm devices on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean on the 3rd floor in the old section of the building on the Charity Hospital side.
- The contractor finished removing floor tile from the 6th Floor in the old section.
- Crews are removing floor tile from the 5th Floor in the old section on the Charity side of the building.
- The painting contractor is applying touch-up paint in the offices on Floors 5 - 8.
- The contractor continues to float and prepare the new sheetrock on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continues to install new sheetrock on the 3rd Floor (to replace the drywall that was removed during remediation).
- Crews continue to prepare and float the walls on the 3rd Floor as the replacement sheetrock is installed.
- The contractor continues to trim the ceiling grid on the 5th Floor and paint the grid on the 4th Floor.
Dental School :
- Durr Construction continued removing the debris resulting from the demolition of the concrete slab of the HDC Daycare Bldg.
- Sherlocks Construction waxed the tile floors in the vestibule near the temporary bookstore and moved the Kell's Exhibit into position at the right of the entrance.
- The temporary ATM has been installed outside of the Administration Building elevator lobby on the 3rd Floor breezeway.
- It is not yet in service.
Exterior Lighting Project:
- Frischhertz has installed the new electrical service at the exit of the 440 Perdido St. parking lot and 3 of the new light poles are connected and lit.
Lions/LSU Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- Demolition continues on the 7th Floor. CMI is removing all of the items to be thrown away from 6th Floor.