Tuesday, April 15, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos continues to prepare Elevators #1, #2, and #3 for their final inspection.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to re-clean miscellaneous areas throughout the building on various floors in the old section or the building.
- The painting contractor finished applying touch-up paint in various areas throughout the building.
- The ceiling tile contractor continues to trim and install the edge and corner tiles on the 4th Floor.
- Crews began installing the edge and corner tiles on the 3rd Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 4th Floor.
- The installers resumed the installation of carpet tiles, transition strips and cove base on the 7th Floor.
- Boe-Tel is pulling the new network fiber cable from the 1st Floor network closet to the 6th Floor closet.
- Trison Construction is taping and floating the new walls of the 4th Floor network closet.
- The contractor completed the remainder of the base smooth modified torch grade material on the parapet wall located on the S. Roman St. side of the building.
- This is the first of two layers before the installation of the metal cap.
- Crawford continues to install the mineral surface modified cap sheet (final layer) on the main roof on the Bolivar St. side of the MEB.
Dental School :
- Zimmer continued removing the debris from the Auto Shop (Bldg. #141) and the HDC Storage Bldg (#101) and begin spreading fill over the sites.
- Needham Roofing continued work on the Power Plant roof replacement and tore off and installed an additional 8 squares of material.
- They have completed about 40 squares to date.
- Crews continued removing existing vegetation on the Perdido St. Side of the MEB.
- The final grading on the Perdido St. side of the Residence Hall has been finished in preparation for planting.