Wednesday, April 16, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The State Fire Marshal tested Elevators #1, #2, and #3 and the elevators tested successfully in conjunction with the fire alarm/elevator relays.
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to re-clean miscellaneous areas throughout the building on various floors.
- The painting contractor has started prepping walls in the old portion of the building.
- The ceiling tile contractor finished installing the trim, edge, and corner tiles on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing edge and corner tiles on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews have begun installing the edge and corner tiles on the 2nd Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 4th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor began installing carpet tiles, transition strips and cove base on the 3rd Floor and VCT on the 4th Floor.
- Trison Construction primed and painted the new walls for the 4th Floor network closet.
- Hogue continues to install the new ceiling lights on the 5th Floor.
Lions/LSU Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continued framing the new interior walls on the 6th Floor.
- Crews are running new rough in electrical and plumbing in the new laboratory space on the 7th Floor.
- Another crew continues to clean the 1st Floor exterior windows and apply an anti-corrosive covering to the metal window frames.
Dental School :
- Zimmer finished spreading fill over the sites of the Auto Shop (Bldg. #141) and the HDC Storage Bldg (#101).
- Needham Roofing continued work on the Power Plant.
- They tore off and installed an additional 8 squares of material on the south east side of the building.
- They continued to install the flashing on the perimeter of the building.
- Sherlocks Construction started running conduit from the feeder location to the electrical panel room in preparation for the installation of the new transformer and circuit panels.
Exterior Lighting Project:
- Frischhertz continues to install the new lights for the Residence Hall Parking Lot that are being mounted underneath I-10.