Thursday, April 17, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos resumed work on Elevator #7; changing out the door hardware.
- The ceiling tile contractor finished installing the trim, edge, and corner tiles on the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing edge and corner tiles on the 2nd Floor and has begun installing the edge and corner tiles on the 1st Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 3rd and 7th Floors.
- The contractor finished installing the VCT on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
- Hogues continues to install the new ceiling fixtures on Floors 5 and 6.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continues to frame the new interior walls on the 6th Floor.
- The rough in electrical and plumbing work is underway on the 7th Floor.
- Crews that are cleaning the 1st Floor windows and applying an anti-corrosion coating to the metal window frames have moved to the rear of the building.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing continued work on the Power Plant roof.
- They tore off and installed an additional 10 squares of material along with installing the granulated cap sheet.
- They continued to install the flashing on the perimeter of the building.
- Sherlocks Construction has mounted the new transformer in place.
- Electricians took measurements for the wires that are needed and ordered the material.
- The crews completed the planting and mulching in nine of the ten landscape areas on the Perdido St. side of the Residence Hall.
- Frischhertz continues to install the new lights for the Residence Hall Parking Lot under I-10.