Wednesday, April 02, 2008
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on punch-list items for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- They are cleaning Elevator #1.
- The penetrations in the elevator shaft and the elevator penthouse are being fire caulked.
- Siemens continues to test the all the new fire alarm devices.
- The contractor connected and tested the monitoring points between the fire alarm panel and the automation panel.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished cleaning on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building on the I-10 side.
- Crews are now prepping the corridor and elevator lobby on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building.
- The contractor finished removing floor tile from the 1st Floor in the old section on the I-10 side of the building.
- The painting contractor continues to apply the final coats of paint in the 3rd Floor offices along Tulane Ave.
- They have finished applying paint in the offices along the center corridor on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews are applying the finish paint on the 2nd Floor in the corridor and the offices along Tulane Ave.
- They are priming the surfaces in the offices along the center corridor on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The contractor continues to trim and install the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 5th Floor.
- They have finished trimming and installing the edge and corner tiles on the 7th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet crews continue to install new the carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 5th and 7th Floors.
- Boe-Tel continues to construct the new network rack for the 3rd Floor network closet.
- They continue to install and terminate the new station cables on the 8th Floor.
- Trison Constructors continues to install new sheetrock for the expansion of the 4th Floor network closet.
- New furniture is being installed in the offices along the center corridor on the 6th and 8th Floors.
- The contractor delivered and staged additional office furniture for offices on the 1st through the 8th Floors.
Dental School :
- Sherlocks Construction tested the fire alarm system in the temporary bookstore and verified the connection with the building fire alarm system in preparation for the State Fire Marshal inspection scheduled for next week.
- The slat-wall and bookstore furniture installation began today.
- Schindler installed new handrails in Elevator #4 and prepped Elevator #3 for the installation of new handrails.
- Technicians are finishing up the wiring for the freight hoist-way switches.
MEB Roof Replacement:
- Crawford continues to install wood blocking on the main roof curbs and install the fiber membrane flashing.
- Crews have started installing the 4th and final ply of roofing material on the passenger elevator penthouse.