Friday, April 25, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos continues to install elevator components in the elevator pit for Elevator #7.
- The contractor is removing trash and debris from the jobsite.
- Zimmer-Eschette began cleaning the offices near the side entrance on the 1st Floor.
- The painting contractor finished painting the stairwell along Tulane Ave. on the I-10 side of the building and Stairwell D in the old section of the building.
- Painters began painting the middle stairwell along Tulane Ave. (Stairwell C).
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Hogues continues to install the new ceiling lights on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI continues to frame up the interior walls on the 6th Floor and install the rough in plumbing and electrical on the 7th Floor.
- Boh Bros formed and poured the concrete curb and driving lane for the I-10 Lot #3.
- The contractor connected and installed the new culvert to the underground drainage.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing replaced 38 squares of insulation and decking material on the Clinic Building penthouse roof.
- They installed new insulation, decking, granulated cap sheet, and perimeter flashing.