Tuesday, April 8, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the corridor and elevator lobby on the 1st Floor in the old section of the building.
- The painting contractor continues painting the offices along the center corridor on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continues to trim and install the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 5th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet crews continue to install new carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 7th Floor.
- They have begun installing carpet tiles on the 4th Floor.
- Boe-Tel is terminating the station cables in the offices on the 3rd Floor along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
- The Herman Miller Group continues to stage and install furniture in the offices on Floors 5 through 8.
- The contractor is currently installing furniture in the offices along the center corridor on the 7th Floor.
Dental School :
- The repairs to Elevator #8 have been completed.
- The State Elevator Inspector has certified the elevator for normal use.
- Zimmer continued to remove the debris from the demolition of the Auto Shop (Bldg. #141).
- Needham Roofing removed 4 more squares of the old roofing material from the Power Plant roof and installed the new insulation and decking.
- They installed the flashing and completed the granulated 2nd ply material to the 12 squares of prepared area.
- The crews continued removing existing vegetation from the Perdido St. side of the MEB.