Wednesday, April 9, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Zimmer-Eschette continues to clean the corridor and elevator lobby on the 1st floor in the old section of the building.
- The painting contractor continues painting the offices along the center corridor on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor finished trimming and installing the edge and corner ceiling tiles on the 5th Floor.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet crews continue to install new carpet tiles, transition strips, and cove base on the 7th Floor and on the 4th Floor.
- Boe-Tel continues terminating the station cables in the offices on the 3rd Floor along Tulane Ave.
- Trison Construction finished installing the new sprinkler heads, walls, and plywood backboard for the network closet on the 4th Floor.
- Herman Miller Group continues to stage and install furniture in the offices on Floors 5 through 8.
- The contractor continues to set up and install furniture in the offices along the center corridor on the 7th Floor.
- Crawford started installing the Mineral Surface Modified Cap sheet on the main roof above the loading dock.
- The installation of Mineral Surface Modified Cap sheet on all the penthouse roofs has been completed.
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI is framing the new interior walls on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- They are roughing in the electrical wiring on the 7th Floor.
- They continued to remove and clean the windows on the 1st Floor and they are working on the metal casing around the windows.
Dental School :
- Zimmer began demolishing the Auto Shop (Bldg. #141) concrete slab.
- They started the demolishing the HDC Storage Bldg. (#101A).
- Needham Roofing removed 5 squares of old roofing material from the Power Plant and installed the new insulation, decking and the granulated 2nd ply material.
- Schindler is completing their punch list items on the newly certified Elevator #8.
- They also worked on wiring the controller for the freight elevator.
- Frischhertz is installing conduit and wire for lights that will be installed under I-10 in the Residence Hall parking lot.