Monday, May 12, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The contractor is painting the handrails in Stairwell C (Center Corridor).
- Royerre Commercial Carpet is finishing the installation of carpet in 4th Floor offices along Tulane Ave.
- Trison continues sealing the ceiling holes in the main corridor on Floors 2 and 3.
- The Herman-Miller Group continues to install conference room furniture on the 4th through the 7th Floors.
- The contractor is fire-caulking the mechanical room walls on the 2nd through the 8th Floors.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing installed 53 squares of the granulated cap sheet and the cut-in stripping along the perimeter walls of the Clinic Building main roof.
- Crews started to waterproof the pre-cast panel joints at the parapet walls.
- They cut out the old material, installed new backer rod, and caulked the joints on the northeast end of the building.
- Crews unloaded a large shipment of landscaping plants.
- Nozzles were installed on the turf spray sprinklers on the Perdido St. side of the MEB in preparation for laying new centipede sod on Tuesday.
- Zimmer completed removing all of the trash from the chute and are prepared to continue the cleaning of the entire chute.