Monday, May 19, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is installing the cab walls in Elevator #7.
- Zimmer-Eschette is removing floor tile from the vestibule of the auditorium and in the loft of Room 108A.
- Zimmer crews are cleaning Room 109H and 108 behind Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- The Herman Miller Group continues to assemble furniture on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- The contractor finished priming the construction walls on Floors 1 - 4.
- Boe-Tel is testing the network switch and connections in the 1st Floor network closet.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing continued cutting out and installing new backer rod and caulk in the pre-cast stone joints of the Clinic Building penthouse exterior walls.
- They started installing the metal flat bars above the flashing of the parapet walls to help prevent water from getting under the roof material.