Wednesday, May 21, 2008
On Friday, May 23rd, there will be outages on the 6th Floors of the Medical
Education and Clinical Sciences Research Buildings . These outages will begin at 6:00 PM and will
end by 11:00 PM.
- The MEB 6th Floor will have outages of the vacuum system and the hot and cold domestic water. This means the 6th Floor will have no vacuum and no water available at any faucets, toilets or urinals.
- The CSRB 6th Floor will have outages of the hot and cold domestic water. During the outage, the 6th Floor will have no water available at any faucets, toilets or urinals.
These outages are needed in order to cap lines on these floors. Please do not attempt to use water or use the
restrooms in the 6th Floors of the MEB and the CSRB or use the vacuum system on
the 6th Floor of the MEB during the outage.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is installing cab roof components (device mounts, ceiling fixtures, etc.) for Elevator #7.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished removing the floor tile from the vestibule of the auditorium and from the loft in Room 108A.
- The areas passed the visual inspection and were sampled.
- Zimmer finished cleaning rooms 109H and 108 behind Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- The areas are being prepped for the visual inspection
- The flooring contractor is installing VCT and cove base in the auditorium on the 2nd Floor balcony.
- The contractor finished installing the doors in the construction walls on Floors 1 through 8.
- They finished painting the construction walls on Floors 5 - 8.
- The contractor is painting the construction walls on Floors 1 - 4.
- Boe-Tel tested the switch in the 3rd Floor network closet.