Tuesday, May 27, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos finished installing new rollers for Elevator #7.
- The contractor replaced a defective safety on the same elevator.
- Zimmer is cleaning the vestibule in the auditorium on the 1st Floor.
- Crews are also re-cleaning Room 109.
- Trison is painting the ceiling tiles that were installed over the patched plaster ceilings on the 5th through the 8th Floors.
- The contractor is painting the door frames and staining the new doors installed in the construction walls.
- Premier Source Inc. began grinding the terrazzo flooring in the main corridor on the 8th Floor.
- Boh Bros installed the new wheel stops and striped the new parking spaces in the I-10 Lot #3.
- Crews installed sleeving under the concrete walkways on the Bolivar St. and Gravier St. sides of the Resource Center in preparation for running the control wiring for the 2" irrigation main pipe valve.
2nd Floor Lobby Renovation:
- The contractor removed the ceiling tile from the lobby and former Facility Services offices.