Thursday, May 29, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos finished installing the electronic infrared door sensors for Elevator #7.
- They are installing additional safeties to measure the cab speed.
- Zimmer-Eschette is prepping Room 815 for cleaning.
- RCC installed VCT in Room 114, 115, and the vestibule of the auditorium.
- The contractor finished staining the new construction wall doors on Floors 5 through 8.
- Hogues & Associates are installing the new corridor lights in the center corridors on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- Premier Source Inc. finished grinding the terrazzo floor in the main corridor on the 8th Floor.
- Crews are now polishing the terrazzo.
- The contractor began grinding the terrazzo floor in the main corridor on the 6th Floor along Tulane Ave.
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- The dry flood-proofing of the elevator pit that serves Elevator 2 and 3 started today.
- CMI is working on plumbing, mechanical, electrical, sheetrock, and fire sprinklers throughout the 6th Floor.
- Crews completed trenching and installing sleeving under the sidewalks around the Resource Center for the irrigation 2" main pipe and valve wiring.