Wednesday, May 7, 2008
- Entergy New Orleans required an electrical outage at the building. The outage was needed to facilitate permanent repairs to an underground feeder that was damaged by the heavy rains and resulting local flooding last weekend.
- Stratos did not work today due to the Entergy power outage.
- Trison is not working today due to the Entergy power outage.
- The painters continue to prepare sections of the stairwell on the Tulane Ave. / I-10 side of the building and paint the sections where preparations are complete.
- They project that the work in the stairwell will be completed by Thursday.
- Royerre Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- The Herman-Miller Group continues the installation of new furniture in offices on Floors 3 through 7.
- Hogues & Associates are replacing the old lay in ceiling light fixtures in the hallways on Floors 2 through 7
- The contractor has floated the new sheetrock doorframes in the temporary walls on Floors 2 through 8.
- Needham Roofing installed 17 squares of the granulated cap sheet on the main roof of the Clinic Building.
- The edge stripping along the parapet walls and Penthouse was installed.
- Additional pitch pans were also installed on the main roof.
- Schindler started wiring the hoist way for Elevator #2 in the Clinic Building .