Tuesday, June 17, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos finished wiring the car station for Elevator #7.
- Trison crews are sealing the plaster ceilings in the elevator lobbies of the 2nd and 3rd Floors in the old section of the building.
- The Herman-Miller Group is assembling modular furniture in offices on the 7th Floor that were previously inaccessible.
- Zimmer-Eschette painting the construction walls in the mechanical rooms on the 7th Floor.
- Siemens is clearing fire alarm panel troubles (lower smoke detectors) in the elevator shafts for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
- The contractor is clearing fire alarm panel troubles (exhaust fan/smoke detectors) in the penthouse for Elevator #7 and #8.
- Crews continued installing plants in the Pocket Park in Student Parking Lot # 2.
Dental School :
- Premier Source continues honing the black terrazzo floors on the 4th Floor of the Administration Building .