Monday, June 2, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos is installing the door guides for Elevator #7.
- Trison finished painting the installed ceiling tiles on the 1st Floor.
- Premier Source Inc. finished polishing the terrazzo flooring on the 6th Floor.
- They are grinding the terrazzo flooring on the 7th Floor in the center corridor and along Tulane Ave.
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation
- The existing slab is being removed to prepare for the construction of the new exterior stairwell.
- The dry flood-proofing of the pit for Elevator 2 and 3 continued.
- CMI is working on the installation of the plumbing system, the mechanical system, the electrical wiring, sheetrock, and the fire sprinklers.
2nd Floor Lobby Renovation:
- Zimmer began removing the old floor tiles.
- They completed the removal of all the storefronts.
- Crews completed the installation of irrigation valve control wiring around the Resource Center .
- They resumed installation of the 2" irrigation water main.