Thursday, June 26, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The contractor is painting the ceiling and walls in the elevator lobby on the 1st Floor.
- Securitas is installing conduit and card readers at the loading dock on the 1st Floor.
- Hogue & Associates are removing ballasts from old light fixtures.
Dental School :
- The wood nailers for the parapet wall copings have been installed on the Clinic and Administration Buildings.
- Needham Roofing is waiting for the metal to install the coping on the parapet walls.
- Needham repaired 4 small vents that were damaged on the Clinic Building roof.
- They started working on correcting the minor damages that occurred during the project; ruts in the grass, damaged curbs, etc.