June 30, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Zimmer-Eschette is moving boxes of office contents and old office furniture to the rear of the building on Floors 2 - 4.
- The contractor finished painting the ceiling and walls in the elevator lobby on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor is priming Rooms 114 and 100.
- Securitas continues to install conduit and card reader boxes on the 1st Floor.
- Hogue & Associates continue removing ballasts from old light fixtures.
- The contractor is disposing of old light fixtures from the 6th, 7th, and 8th Floors.
School Terrazzo Floor Honing:
- Premier Source completed honing the terrazzo on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building, the crossovers connecting the buildings at the 2nd and 3rd Floors, and the 5th Floor elevator lobby in the Clinic Building .
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- Four new air handling units were delivered to the site.
- A crane lifted the AHUs onto the 6th Floor through an opening in the exterior wall.
- Steel beams to be used in constructing the exterior stairwell were delivered to the site.