Tuesday, July 15, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Terrazzo honing continues on 3rd Floor hallways.
- Siemens continues to run the control air lines for the air conditioning system.
- The installation of new furniture continues throughout the building.
- The construction of the new lounge areas continues with the mechanical and electrical rough-in work.
- Exterior clean-up and sidewalk repair in the rear of the building continues.
- Cleaning and polishing of the exterior doors at the front of the building commenced today.
- Securitas continues running wiring for new cameras and access control devices.
- The duct cleaning is substantially complete at the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
- The contractor is completing the punch list items in the building.
- Duct cleaning continues on 7th Floor of the CSRB.
- Prep work begins tonight on the 6th Floor.
- The new permanent walls and temporary walls have been erected.
- Auxiliary Enterprises is pulling back existing network cables to run them in a new path for renovation.
- The electrical rough-in continues.
Floor Lobby Renovations:
- The crews have begun to install the new sheet rock.
Perimeter Fencing Project:
- The contractor completed installing the new gates at the Residence Hall Parking Lot.
- The preparation of the foundation for decorative fence is in progress.
Hall Lobby Renovations:
- The new duct work continues to be installed
4th Floor Ceiling Replacement:
- The old blue lockers have been removed.
- The contractor has begun installing new ceiling grid in the corridors.