Monday, July 7, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The contractor is touching up paint throughout the 7th Floor.
- Securitas continues to pull new wiring through the new conduit that has been installed for the card readers and cameras on the 1st Floor.
- Hogue & Associates finished removing ballasts from old light fixtures and disposing of the old fixtures from Floors 4 through 8.
- Crews began installing new single-faced exit signs on Floors 1 through 6.
- Premier Source Inc. finished honing the terrazzo on the 4th Floor in the Tulane Ave. corridor and the center corridor.
Perimeter Fence Project:
- US Fence & Gate Co removed the chain link fence from Student Lot #2 along Bertrand Street and is replacing it with new 6 ft. vinyl-coated chain link fencing.