Tuesday, July 8, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- The contractor continues to touch-up paint in offices on the 7th Floor.
- Securitas continues to pull wiring through the new conduit that has been installed for the card readers and cameras on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor has pulled the wiring for devices in the old section of the building and along the center corridor, up to the Tulane Ave. elevator lobby.
- Hogue & Associates continues to install new single-faced exit signs on Floors 1 through 8.
- Premier Source Inc. is prepping the 3rd Floor for terrazzo honing.
- Merit Sprinkler is on site repairing the dry-pipe sprinkler system piping in the parking garage.
Perimeter Fencing Project:
- US Fence & Gate Co. removed the chain link fence from Student Lot #3 along Bertrand Street and is replacing it with new 6 ft. vinyl-coated chain link fencing.
- The contractor has begun removing the chain link fence along Bolivar Street at the Residence Hall Parking Lot and is replacing it with new 6 ft. vinyl-coated chain link fencing.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing is sandblasting the roofing tar from the penthouse walls.