Friday, August 22, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator repair men are pulling wire and hanging travel cable for Elevator #4 and wiring the controller for Elevator #7.
- Zimmer crews continue with the lounge area demolition on the 2nd and 3rd Floors and the annex demolition on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
- The terrazzo honing in Stairwell D continues.
- Facility Services personnel continue preparing doors for locksets on Floors 3 and 4 and working on maintenance items throughout the building.
- The Herman Miller Group finished setting up and arranging furniture in several rooms on the 7th Floor.
- Those rooms have been inspected and locked.
Perimeter Fence Project:
- The contractor is installing fence at Student Lot 2, on the corner of Poydras St. and Perdido St .
Campus Roof Replacement:
- Needham Roofing is replacing damaged sections of roofing on the Administration and Clinic Buildings .
- The contractor finished removing the drain lines beneath Room 8405 and reinstalled the ceiling tiles.
Auditorium A&B Renovations:
- The electrical contractor continues removing old wiring.
- The contractor finished removing the HVAC heating water lines.
- The contractor began removing the block walls from around the air handling units (AHUs).
- LSUHSC electricians ran additional conduit and boxes, began to layout the exit signs, and continued running wire for the light switches (switch legs).
Clinic Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- The contractor continues installing new glass on the Bolivar St. side of the building.
- The crew continues to relocate sprinkler heads.
Floor Ceiling Replacement:
- The contractor continues installing supply diffusers throughout the corridors.