Monday, September 8, 2008
• General contractor continued demolition in the 1st floor lounge and in the 3rd
and 4th floor annex.
• Contractor built formwork for the concrete lids on the area ways.
• Facility Services worked on renovations to the 8th floor restroom and various
maintenance items throughout the building.
DENTAL CAMPUS 6th and 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
• Contractor continues to rough-in vent lines for the fume hoods in Room 8405.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
• CS & Associates continues to remove support beams for the accordion walls and
is insulating ductwork and piping.
• Contractor is installing plumbing piping.
• Contractor began installing smoke dampers in air conditioning ductwork.
• Contactor completed installing VCT tiles in main MDL room and in Rooms 4106A
• Ceiling tiles are being installed in the main MDL room and room 4106A.
MEB 4th FLOOR CEILING REPLACEMENT:
• Contractor replaced lay-in emergency lights and installed sprinkler head caps.
• Fire Marshall inspection has been rescheduled for Thursday, pending status of
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
• Contractor installed angle liners on the Perdido Street side and began
installing deck above.