Monday, September 22, 2008
- The general contractor continued demolition in the 3rd Floor annex.
- The general contractor continued wall construction in the lounges on the 6th and 7th floors.
- The painting contractor continued painting hallway ceilings and began painting restrooms.
- The security contractor installed new cameras that cover the driveway into the Lakeside lot.
- The furniture vendor surveyed all the offices on the 5th through the 8th Floors and identified remaining rooms requiring final furniture arrangement.
- LSUHSC Facility Services personnel continued installing new fan coil units.
- Plumbers continued the mechanical rough-in for the kitchenettes in the 6th Floor lounge.
- Crews completed clearing building supplies from the 1st Floor auditorium where they had been staged.
- Electricians are trouble shooting an electrical outage on the 1st Floor center hallway.
Dental Campus Auditoriums A & B
- The general contractor began removing the elevated flooring in Room 4203 over the weekend and continues to construct the framing for the ceiling in Auditorium A.
- The electrical subcontractor continues to work overnight; attaching unistruts to the 3rd Floor ceiling in the crosswalk for the electrical and telecommunications wiring in the Auditoriums.
- The mechanical subcontractor installed the chilled water pipe valves on Friday evening.
Dental School Roof Replacement:
- The contractor is installing walk pads on the Clinic Building roof.
Landscaping and Exterior Work:
- The crews continued installing irrigation piping in front of 1542 Tulane Avenue .
- They began repairing potholes with crushed stone in Parking Lots 2 and 6 at the Dental Campus.
- The contractor continues to install sheetrock above the window walls.
- They completed installing cementitious board on the frieze wall.
- Plumbers relocated main water plumbing pipes for the coffee kiosk.
Lions/LSU Clinic Permanent Repairs and
- The mechanical subcontractor continues to run the new Med Gas lines for the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- The contractor continues to insulate the supply duct along the corridor on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor;
- to install piping in the AHU in mechanical room on the 1st Floor on the Gravier/Bolivar side of the building;
- and to seal penetrations on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor
- The electrical subcontractor is installing light fixtures for offices on the 7th Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor is relocating sprinkler pipes on the 7th Floor.
MDL-5 Lab Renovations:
- The contractor is installing wall mounted chase for the electrical and AV service for each quadrant.
- The plumbing subcontractor continues connecting fixtures; working behind the casework installers.
MEB 2nd Floor Lobby Renovations:
- The network wiring contractor is pulling network cable to the engineering office.
Floor Ceiling Replacement:
- The contractor is installing ceiling tiles on the Bolivar Street side of the building.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION
- The flooring subcontractor is placing self-leveling concrete on the floor toward the Tower B elevator on the S. Roman Street side of the building.