Tuesday, November 11, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued making wall repairs in Room 545 and in various offices on the 5th Floor.
- The electrical contractor completed installing dimmer switches for the light fixtures in the 5th, 6th and 7th Floor conference rooms.
- Preparations continue for installation of the new light fixtures in the 1st Floor lobby.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning offices on the 5th Floor and restrooms on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor poured concrete for the riser seating in Auditorium A.
- The contractor installed additional sheetrock for the ceiling troughs in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor installed additional wiring for the down lights in Auditorium B.
- Facility Services planted flowers in the beds in front of 1542 Tulane Ave.
- The contractor finished installing sprinkler pipes in the mechanical room.
- They installed the ceiling grid in the study area near the window wall.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The glass subcontractor installed the interior framing for the windows on the north side of the 1st Floor.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated supply ductwork on the 6th Floor in the center of the floor, outside of the simulation rooms.
- They installed piping for the drinking fountain on the west side of the 1st Floor.
- Chilled water lines were installed on the west side of the 1st Floor.
- The steel subcontractor welded clips on the 2nd Floor and the 5th Floor of the exterior stairwell tower.
- The electrical subcontractor finished moving the transformer on the east side of the 2nd Floor.
- Crews lifted the new switchgear into the electrical room on the 2nd Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed fire pump valves on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed wall tiles in the restroom on the east side of the 6th Floor.
- Crews plastered the CMU walls on the east and south sides of the 1st Floor.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor leveled the window framing near the Stores.
MDL 5 RENOVATIONS:
- LSUHSC Facility Services mopped and waxed the new tile floors in MDL 5.
CAMPUS FENCE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed fence and gate on the 6th Floor of the parking garage.