Wednesday, November 12, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued making wall repairs in Room 545 and started erecting scaffolding in the auditorium.
- The electrical contractor began installing new light fixtures in the parking garage.
- Preparations continue for installation of the new light fixtures in the 1st Floor lobby.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning offices on the 5th Floor that have failed inspection.
- Crews are cleaning restrooms on the 6th and 7th Floors and started cleaning offices on the 1st Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor removed the wood forms for the riser seating in Auditorium A.
- The contractor framed the final ceiling trough in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor installed wiring for the recessed can lights in Auditorium B.
- They installed half of the conduit stub-ups for the power and data for the riser seating in Auditorium B.
- The contractor completed installation of the ceiling grid in the study area near the window wall.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The glass subcontractor installed interior framing for the windows on the north side of the 1st Floor.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated exhaust lines in the 6th Floor Mens restroom.
- They trimmed out the medical gas outlets boxes for the ceiling tile in the 6th Floor simulation labs.
- The steel subcontractor welded clips on the 1st Floor of the stair tower.
- The electrical subcontractor installed dimmer switches in the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- They installed for the projector in the lecture room on the north side of the 6th Floor.
- Patch panels were installed in the 7th Floor network closet.
- The sprinkler subcontractor moved sprinkler heads out of the way of the new roll down fire door on the 5th Floor.
- The contractor installed wall tiles in the restroom on the west side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew installed the projector screen in the lecture room on the north side of the 6th Floor.
- Additional door frames were installed on the west side of the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued to plaster the CMU walls on the west and south side of the 1st Floor.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor moved the sprinkler valve on the west side of the lobby.
6109 & 6148 LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed new ceiling grid.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed seven angle clips on the Perdido St. exterior wall.