Monday, November 17, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued work on the floor of Room 545.
- Preparations continue for installation of the new light fixtures in the 1st Floor lobby.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning restrooms on the 1st Floor and offices that have failed inspection on the 5th Floor.
- The network wiring contractor ran new data wire in the 7th and 8th Floor offices.
- Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed foam supports and anchors for the riser seating in Auditorium B.
- They installed additional sheetrock for the ceiling troughs in Auditorium A (1 trough remaining).
- The electrical contractor installed additional wiring for the emergency lights in Auditoriums A & B.
- Crews installed wiring for the step lighting in Auditorium B.
6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor removed wood blocking from the east exterior wall in Room 8405.
- The mechanical contractor installed hard duct for the window ceiling grid.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 8 of 32 new switchgear feeders.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated duct on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor welded the granite support corners on the outside stairwell.
- The contractor installed restroom tiles on the west side of the 6th Floor.