Monday, November 03, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued making drywall repairs in offices on the 5th Floor and started work in the auditorium.
- The electrical contractor completed installation of new light fixtures in the lounge on the 6th Floor.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in the 5th, 6th and 7th Floor conference rooms and started installation of new recessed lighting on the front porch.
- The construction cleaning contractor completed cleaning on the 6th Floor and is re-cleaning those rooms that failed inspection.
- Cleaning continues on the 5th Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making minor repairs on the 5th and 6th Floors and started punch list work on the 4th Floor.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor floated the sheetrock in Auditorium A.
- Crews installed wood blocking for the handrails and baseboard in Auditorium B and installed framing for the ceiling in Auditorium B.
- The electrical subcontractor installed conduit for the lighting homeruns in Auditorium A and mounted the electrical panel in Auditorium B.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical subcontractor installed conduit, receptacle boxes, and wiring for the light switches in all the rooms of Suite 8405
- They installed conduit for the peninsulas in Room 8405.
- LSUHSC Facility Services performed grounds maintenance in preparation for the Fallfest.
- The contractor installed fire sprinklers in the mechanical room and installed ceiling support wires in the cafe.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed air outlets to two locations for air tables in the 7th Floor lab.
- They insulated supply duct on the Gravier St./S. Prieur St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew worked to install supply duct for three zones for the 1st Floor AHU located in the mechanical room.
- Domestic water lines are being run in the bathrooms on the 1st Floor, Bolivar St. side.
- The iron subcontractor welded the hand rails on the 1st through the 6th Floors stairs.
- The electrical subcontractor installed outlets in four runs of wire mold and installed can lights on the 6th Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed new sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles on the 6th Floor CSRB side.
- They installed door frames on the 6th Floor in the simulation rooms.
- A crew installed corner bead and sheetrock on the 6th Floor on the Gravier St./S. Prieur St. side of the building.
- Water membrane was installed on the floor of the bathroom on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- Crews installed CMU on the 1st Floor bathroom on the S. Prieur St. side and installed metal lathe on the 1st Floor, CSRB side.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed storefront window framing.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed sheetrock on the metal framing for the mailboxes.