Wednesday, November 5, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor installed ceiling tiles in the conference rooms on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The electrical contractor completed installing new light fixtures in the 5th, 6th and 7th Floor conference rooms and completed installation of three new recessed lights on the front porch.
- The sprinkler contractor installed sprinkler heads in the 6th Floor lounge.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued re-cleaning rooms that failed inspection on the 6th Floor and continues cleaning on the 5th Floor.
- Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed wiring for the sconces on the east and south walls in Auditorium A.
- The general contractor installed additional riser framing for the seating in Auditorium A and installed cementitious board at the base of the walls in Auditoriums A and B.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed wiring for electrical receptacles on the east wall of Suite 8405B and installed electrical boxes for the base cabinets in 8405A and 8405B.
- The contractor installed sheetrock on the south wall in 8405A and installed framing for the door in the microscope room (8405E).
- The contractor installed sheetrock in the ceiling above the coffee bar.
- LSUHSC electricians installed light fixtures along the window wall.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor tested the natural and medical gas in the 7th Floor lab.
- They insulated supply duct in the bathroom on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- Crews moved supply duct to install lights on the 6th Floor on the CSRB side.
- Plumbers installed domestic water lines in the bathrooms on the 1st Floor.
- The iron subcontractor cleaned, ground, and finished the hand rails on the 5th and 6th Floor stairs.
- They welded clips on the 1st Floor of the stair tower and welded safety cables on all of the platforms of the exterior stair tower.
- The electrical subcontractor installed outlets in the lab benches and installed can lights on the 6th Floor.
- They moved the fire panel to the main fire room on the 2nd Floor, Bolivar side.
- The sprinkler subcontractor moved pipe and sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles on the 6th Floor on the CSRB side.
- They installed door hardware on the 6th Floor CSRB side and installed floor tile in the bathroom on the 6th Floor.
- Sheetrock was hung on the fur downs in the new lecture room on the 6th Floor.
- Crews installed CMU walls in the bathrooms on the 1st Floor.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed columns in the Campus Office Stores area and ceiling wire in the elevator lobby.
MDL 5 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor connected cables to the A/V control boxes.