Monday, December 01, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in the lounges on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The elevator contractor continued removing the protective film on Elevator 3.
- All elevators are in service except number 3.
- The furniture vendor installed cabinets in the 6th Floor lounge.
- The general contractor commenced drywall installation in Room 545.
- The painting contractor began painting the front stairwell on the Charity end of the hall.
- The network wiring contractor checked new data wiring on the 6th Floor and started installing new drops on the 5th Floor.
- Facility Services installed four new exterior lights at the back of the building along the sidewalk leading to the Walk to Wellness.
- They continued making minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor floated and sanded the sheetrock ceiling in Auditorium B.
- The mechanical contractor installed the heating water return line for the AHU serving Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor installed wall sconces on the east wall of Auditorium B.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated chill water lines, heating hot water lines, and condensate lines on the east side of the 1st Floor.
- They insulated fire dampers on the 6th Floor.
- Crews demolished duct work and water pipes in the 6th Floor lab.
- Plumbers set plumbing fixtures in the rest rooms on the east side of the 6th Floor.
- The electrical subcontractor ran conduit for Panel 2AC on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued to run conduit for the new switchgear on the 2nd Floor.
- A crew demolished the old electrical wiring in the 6th Floor lab.
- The steel subcontractor fastened landing supports on Floors 1 through 5 of the exterior stairwell.
- The contractor installed doors by the simulation rooms on the 6th Floor.
- They installed fire walls on the 2nd Floor by the stair tower, north side.
- The flooring contractor installed tile in the cafÃ© area.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler pipe on the east and west side of the lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing existing casework from the main MDL lab area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor began removing the existing glass from the storefront system.