Friday, December 12, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor installed switch and outlet plates in Room 545.
- They installed ceiling tiles in the front hallway of the 5th Floor.
- Crews began scraping and patching the walls in the auditorium.
- The painting contractor completed painting in Shipping and Receiving.
- They started painting in the freight elevator lobby.
- Facility Services continued minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor primed the walls in the Auditorium B and installed ceiling grid in Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor connected wiring for the electrical panels in the electrical closet.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor applied an additional coat of mastic on the exterior walls in Suite 8405 .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied plaster for the 1st Floor lobby walls on the corner of Gravier and Bolivar Street.
- Crews continued the installation of wall tiles for the 1st Floor lobby walls on the corner of Gravier and Bolivar Street.
- The contractor applied first coat of plaster on the 1st Floor restroom wall by the elevators.
- The contractor placed concrete for the new wall by Elevators 1 & 4.
- The contractor taped and floated walls in the mechanical room on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor painted the 6th Floor walls on Gravier and S. Prieur Street side of the building.
- The contractor installed door frames in the back rooms of the 6th Floor, Gravier and S. Prieur Street side.
- The contractor installed cabinetry for the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor continued installation of wood panel supports for columns.
- LSUHSC electricians completed the electrical rough-in in the center head wall.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- Facility Planning conducted the pre-construction meeting.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the center ceiling framing on the South Roman Street side.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS
- The contractor completed installing studs frame around the steel support for sound attenuation in the main MDL room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed additional vertical and horizontal mullions in front of the temporary wall.