Monday, December 22, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued installing ceiling tiles on the 4th Floor.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor prepped the sub-floor in Auditorium B for carpet.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed additional sheetrock and insulation in Room 8405.
- The contractor placed formwork and welded wire fabric in preparation for pouring the sidewalk concrete at the corner of Gravier St. and S. Claiborne Ave.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed supply duct on the Gravier St./Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew set fixtures in the restrooms on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur St. side.
- The electrical subcontractor installed the last of the ground feeders to the switchgear on the 2nd Floor.
- They continued installing cable tray on the CSRB side of the 2nd Floor.
- Conduit was run to the fire pump controller on the 2nd Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor ran pipe to the new fire pump on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed grating on the roof platform, installed door frames on the 6th Floor (Gravier/Bolivar side) and painted the walls of the mechanical room on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor began installing the ceiling frame above the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor continued installing custom wood column covers.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished removing all sheetrock on interior walls of the main lab.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY
- The contractor installed sprinkler branch piping on the Bolivar St. side of the lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed a portion of a block wall for the future partition storage and continued installing sheetrock above the room divider.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor placed two concrete curbs where two doors were removed between the A & B towers.
- The contractor installed additional rubber glazing for the expanded storefront system on the Perdido St. side in preparation for glass installation.