Thursday, December 04, 2008
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in the conference rooms on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The elevator contractor continued removing the protective film on Elevator 3.
- The general contractor continued drywall priming and painting in Room 545.
- The painting contractor continued painting the front stairwell on the Charity end of the hall.
- The network wiring contractor continued wiring new drops on the 5th Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
- LSUHSC electricians continued running new conduit for additional exterior lighting in the rear of the building.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUM A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The mechanical contractor completed the drain lines to both AHUs and installed registers in Auditorium A.
- The contractor installed the CMU wall for the electrical room.
DENTAL 6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor applied mastic to the exterior wall in Room 6335.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed new acid waste lines in the 6th Floor ceiling for the 7th Floor lab.
- They installed additional thermostats on the 6th Floor.
- A crew demolished ductwork and storm drains in the 6th Floor lab.
- The electrical subcontractor demolished conduits in the 6th Floor lab and demolished Panels HA6A and LA6A on the 6th Floor.
- They cleaned the buss duct for the 2nd Floor switchgear and tested the line side of the new switchgear in preparation for the Entergy feed.
- They also installed conduit for switches and receptacles on the CSRB side of the 2nd Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed stand pipe for the new stairwell sprinklers.
- The contractor applied wall patch to the sheetrock on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- Crews continued installing metal studs and sheetrock for the fur down on the 6th Floor and metal studs and sheetrock on the 2nd Floor.
- They are plastering the 1st Floor CMU wall, installing wall tile in the 1st Floor restrooms and CMU on the CSRB side of the 1st Floor.
- The contractor installed floor tile in half of the elevator lobby and grouted the floor tile in the cafÃ© area.
MEB 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler pipe on the Allied Health/Nursing side of the lobby.
MEB MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the old blackboards from the main MDL room.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed the horizontal frame at the double sliding door for the external enclosure.
- The contractor created new supply holes on existing duct for slot diffusers between Tower A and B.
- The contractor continued the electrical rough in (running conduits and junction boxes for light fixtures) between Tower A and B.