Friday, December 5, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The elevator contractor continued removing the protective film on Elevator 3.
- The general contractor continued drywall sanding and priming in Room 545.
- The painting contractor completed painting the front stairwell on the Charity end of the hall.
- The network wiring contractor completed wiring new drops on the 5th Floor.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
- Electricians continued running new electrical service for more exterior lighting in the rear of the building.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed the walls in Auditorium B.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor continued installing acid waste lines and water lines in the 6th Floor ceiling for the 7th Floor lab.
- They set plumbing fixtures on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- The fireproofing subcontractor painted the main structure beams on the 6th Floor of the new stairwell.
- The contractor applied wall patch to sheetrock on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur/Gravier St. side.
- Crews applied wall patch to the sheetrock on the 2nd Floor in the electrical room and installed additional metal studs and sheetrock on the 2nd Floor.
- Other crews continued to plaster the 1st Floor CMU wall on the CSRB side, install metal lathe on the 1st Floor, Bolivar side and install CMU in the 1st Floor stairwells.
- The contractor grouted floor tile in half of the elevator lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed ceiling grids and ceiling tiles in Room 4121A.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed four vertical mullions and the horizontal mullion for the single sliding door (Bolivar & Perdido corner).