Tuesday, January 13, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued taping and sanding the drywall in Room 443 and began taping and mudding the drywall in Room 345.
- They continued patching holes on the 2nd and 3rd Floor and the construction of new walls in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services installed the sink, refrigerator and the ice machine in the 4th Floor lounge kitchenette and continued installing door hardware on the 3rd and 4th Floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed the down lights in Auditorium A.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished installing sheetrock around doorways and service utilities in Room 8405A, 8405D, 8405E, 8405F, 8405G and 8405J.
- The contractor continued installing sprinkler piping and edging in the lot at the corner of S. Claiborne Ave. and Gravier St .
- Facility Services mulched and cleaned the planting beds in front of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed and insulated supply duct on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- The electrical subcontractor installed lights in the 6th Floor large lecture room and continued roughing in electrical conduit in the old laboratory space.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads in the center of the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed studs for fur downs on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street Side.
- They plastering above the doorframe on the Gravier St./Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor and continued fireproofing the beams on the 1st through 6th Floors of the stairwell.
- The contractor continued install branch ductwork in the small multi media room.
- LSUHSC electricians installed light fixtures in the coffee kiosk.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor began installing tile base.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued to frame walls inside the laboratory area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued installing stud frames for the fur-down along the diffusers between Tower A & B.
- The contractor installed spandrel glass on Perdido Street side.