Wednesday, January 14, 2009
- The general contractor completed taping and sanding the drywall in Room 443.
- They continued patching holes on the 2nd and 3rd Floors and framing new walls in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services painted offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and moved building supplies from Rooms 111, 111A and 111B to Room 313.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed the down lights in Auditorium B.
- The contractor continued grading the planting beds in the lot at the corner of S. Claiborne Ave. and Gravier St .
- Facility Services performed landscape maintenance around campus.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor connected heating hot water pipes to the VAVs on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- Additional supply duct was installed and insulated on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- The electrical subcontractor installed lights in the large lecture room on the 6th Floor and continued roughing in electrical conduit in the old laboratory space.
- The contractor continued framing the soffit on the 6th Floor Bolivar St. side.
- Crews installed ceiling tiles in 6th Floor simulation rooms and continued fireproofing the beams on the 1st through 6th Floors of the stairwell.
- LSUHSC electricians installed light fixtures in the cafe.
MEB 2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor installed carpet.
MEB MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor set all the light fixtures.
MEB PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued to frame walls inside the laboratory area and started framing walls in the administrative area.
RESIDENCE HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed exterior mullion trim.
- The contractor installed the flashing on the roof.