Friday, January 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued painting the walls in Room 443 and framing new walls in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and worked on minor repairs on Floors 5 to 8.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed trim rings for the recessed can light fixtures in Auditoriums A and B.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor sanded and placed the second skim coat on the walls in 6333, 6335, and Suite 8405 .
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping and sprinklers beside the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor continued installing chilled water and heating hot water piping on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- The contractor continued painting the external stairwell.
- The contractor continued framing the soffit on the Gravier and Bolivar Street side of the 6th Floor and installed ceiling tiles in the back corridor on S. Prieur and Gravier Street side.
- The contractor taped and floated the walls in the Library Commons and installed a doorframe in the small multi media room.
- LSUHSC electricians continued installing light fixtures in the cafe.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continues to remove old ceiling wire from middle of room.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued wiring light fixtures in the main MDL room.
- They began relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
- The contractor is installing supply and return grills in the main MDL room.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued to frame walls in the administrative area.
- The electrical contractor continued to run conduit in the laboratory area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued installing exterior mullion trim on the Perdido St. side of the building.
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock and corner beads for the soffit along the Perdido St. side of A & B Towers .
- The contractor continued installing stud frame for the soffit on the corner of S. Roman and Perdido St .