Tuesday, January 27, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor painted trim and the door frame in Room 443.
- They continued drywall taping and floating in the 2nd Floor lounge and continued new walls in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The cleaning contractor began the final cleaning of restrooms, windows and hallways on the 4th Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units in Rooms 419 and 453.
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor, installing new door hardware on the 3rd Floor and making minor repairs on the 1st and 4th Floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor insulated the chilled water valve for the Auditorium A & B air handling units.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in Rooms 8405D, 8405G and 8405F.
- Facility Services activated the irrigation sprinklers for the landscaping, completed fine grading and installed landscape edging at the corner of the Resource Center on S. Prieur St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical subcontractor installed conduit and junction boxes on the 7th and 8th Floors for the generator electrical lines on the Bolivar Street side chase.
- They installed wire and junction boxes for the fire alarm devices on the 6th Floor CSRB side and installed pipe for the emergency power on the 6th Floor simulation labs.
- The mechanical subcontractor set sinks on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur Street side restrooms.
- They installed supply and return grills on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- Crews insulated heating hot water lines on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side and installed control wire for the AHU on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- The contractor installed wall tile on the 1st Floor, Gravier/Bolivar St. side.
- They continued installing restroom partitions in the 6th Floor restrooms on the Bolivar St. side.
- Crews continued installing sheetrock on the 6th Floor, Gravier/Bolivar St. side.
- Finish paint is being applied to the new stairwell.
- The contractor taped and floated the sheetrock ceiling in the elevator lobby and under the window sills.
- LSUHSC electricians continued installing light fixtures in the multimedia rooms.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the Bolivar Street side of the lobby.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the plaster column in the main MDL room.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor ran conduit in the laboratory area.
- The general contractor installed sheetrock in the laboratory area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor taped and floated the fur down in the lobby between the A & B Towers.
- Stud frames for the fur down on the corner of Perdido and Bolivar Street side were installed.
- The contractor installed the remaining spandrel glasses on the Perdido Street side.