Tuesday, January 6, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor installed drywall for Room 443, continued paint removal in the auditorium, installed a new wall in Room 345 and continued patching holes on the 3rd Floor.
- The flooring contractor set-up for carpet installation on the 4th Floor.
- The painting contractor completed painting the center stairwell from the 5th to 8th Floor.
- Facility Services continued installing door stops, adjusting doors, and installing new room numbers on the 4th Floor.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The mechanical contractor installed the supply duct outlet taps for the ductwork in 8405A.
- Facility Services installed the landscape edging, continued finish grading and continued installing plants in front of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor completed installing and tested new chilled water lines to the 1st Floor AHU on the Bolivar Street side.
- The electrical subcontractor installed the first floor buss duct tap on the Bolivar Street side.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- The contractor installed studs on the 6th Floor, Gravier Street side.
- They installed ceiling grid on the 6th Floor in the center hallway and continued fireproofing the beams on the 4th â€“ 6th Floors of the new exterior stairwell.
- The contractor continued installing custom column covers.
- Crews installed ceiling tile in the cafÃ© area.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed removing all ceilings.
- The electrical subcontractor completed removing lights in the laboratory and administrative area.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the wall for the partition storage room.
- The contractor installed the partition track in the main MDL room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed HVAC diffuser boxes and flex duct on the Perdido and Bolivar Street side of the lobby.