Thursday, January 8, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued removing old paint in the auditorium, patching holes on the 2nd and 3rd Floors, and installing drywall in Room 443.
- They began working on the build-out of the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services continued removing old striping in the Lakeside Lot.
- Facility Services completed installing plants and spreading mulch in front of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed heating hot water lines to the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street Side VAV.
- They installed supply duct on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew insulated chill water lines is the same area.
- Fixtures were installed on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- The electrical subcontractor roughed in junction boxes on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side and installed light fixtures in the hallway between the simulation rooms on the 6th Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street Side between the simulation rooms.
- The contractor completed installing access panels on the S. Prieur Street side of the 3rd and 7th Floors.
- A crew installed studs on the 6th Floor, Gravier/Bolivar Street Side.
- Others installed wall tile on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- They continued fireproofing the beams on the 1st through 6th Floors of the exterior stairwell.
- Work continued on the installation of the custom wood column covers.
- Branch HVAC ductwork was installed in the large multimedia room.
- New sprinkler heads have been installed in the window seating area and the multimedia rooms.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor continued installing floor tile on the Bolivar Street side.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical subcontractor continued demolition and started running new conduit in the laboratory area.
- The general contractor removed construction debris.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the main MDL room and installed sheetrock for the partition storage room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor began the installation of new ceiling grid in the lobby between Towers A and B.