Friday, January 9, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed installing drywall in Room 443.
- Facility Services continued removing old striping in the Lakeside Lot and repaired a leaking fan coil unit supply line in Room 417.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed sheetrock for the speaker housings in Auditoriums A and B.
- The mechanical contractor installed additional insulation on the ductwork of the AHUs in the mechanical rooms.
6th & 8th FLOOR LABORATORY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed drain pipe thimbles from the floor in Room 6335.
- The contractor continued installing brick pavers for the new sidewalk along Gravier St. adjacent to the Gravier Garage
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed heating hot water lines and supply ducts to the new VAVs on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- They caulked the 6th Floor, S. Prieur Street restroom fixtures.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed sprinkler heads in the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- The contractor installed studs on the 6th Floor on the Bolivar Street side/
- They framed the vanities in the restrooms, installed fire extinguisher cabinets on the 6th Floor and continued fireproofing the beams on the 1st through the 6th Floors of the new stairwell.
- The contractor adjusted HVAC diffusers in the cafe and study area.
- The contractor installed sprinkler heads in the cafÃ© area.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor continued installing floor tile in front of the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical subcontractor continued demolition and started running new conduit in the laboratory area.
- The general contractor removed construction debris.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid in the main MDL room, 4114A, and in 4117A.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor installed stud frames for the fur-down along the diffusers in the lobbt between Tower A & B.