Wednesday, February 11, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed installing new sprinkler piping in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- They continued patching holes in offices on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and continued pressure washing the Lakeside Lot.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor installed the terrazzo floor patches in Rooms 8405A, 8405B, 8405C, 8405F, 8405G, 8405H, and 8405I.
- The general contractor installed doors in Rooms 8405A, 8405B, 8405C, 8405E, 8405F, and 8405K.
- LSUHSC Facility Services completed installation of irrigation piping behind the Resource Center at the corner of S. Prieur and Gravier Streets.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing 6th Floor curtain wall mullions on the exterior stairwell.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated chill water supply and return lines on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- They continued installing fire dampers on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed wall angles on the 1st Floor, taped and floated the elevator lobby on the 1st Floor and cleaned the granite wall on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit in Rooms 908 and 910.
- They tested all the receptacles on the 6th Floor and roughed in lights in the old lab area.
- The contractor touched up conduit in the black ceiling area.
- They began prepping the concrete subfloor for the carpet installation.
- LSUHSC plumbers connected the large kitchen sink for the coffee kiosk.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing the casework frame in the main MDL lab.
- They installed marker boards and replaced existing receptacle outlets with new ones.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued hanging sheetrock in the administrative area and taping and floating the lab area.
- The electrical contractor continued pulling wire in the administrative area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing ceiling grid in the corner lobby of S. Roman St./Perdido St. and Bolivar St./Perdido St.
- The enclosure contractor installed the door frame on the walkway leading to the Residence Hall Lobby.
HEALTH/NURSING ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The concrete was poured for the base of the temporary elevator lift that will be used to transport materials and workers to the roof during the project.