Monday, February 16, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued installing new sprinkler piping in the 1st Floor lounge and patching holes in offices on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The electrical contractor began installing new light fixtures in the 3rd Floor lounge.
- The mechanical contractor continued connecting new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The painting contractor started patching and preparing walls for paint in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued making repairs on the 3rd Floor and installing new door hardware on the 2nd Floor.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The flooring contractor polished terrazzo floor patches in suite 8405A .
- LSUHSC Facility Services completed some landscape maintenance in front of 1542 Tulane Ave.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor installed 3/4" fuel lines in the Bolivar Street side chase.
- They insulated chill water supply and return lines on the 1st Floor Bolivar Street side and continued installing control wire for AHU 1-4.
- The contractor installed floor tile in the elevator lobby and computer lounge on the 6th Floor.
- Work continued on the exterior stairwell curtain wall.
- Crews taped and floated the simulation room on the Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor and installed bathroom partitions in the restrooms on the Prieur St. side of the 1st Floor.
- The electrical contractor continued installing conduit for the reception desk on the 6th Floor.
- They installed wire to a VAV on the 6th Floor and installed brackets on the roof generator platform.
- The contractor completed the installation of the composite wall panels in the multi-media rooms.
- The painting contractor touched up conduit in the black ceiling area.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor installed eight cabinet sinks.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the sheetrock ceiling between the two automatic doors on the Bolivar Street side.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued hanging sheetrock and installed insulation in the administrative area.
- They continued taping and floating the walls in the lab area.
- The electrical contractor continued running lighting circuits in the administration area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor installed sheetrock on the Perdido St. side and continued installing ceiling grid in the back lobby on the corner of Bolivar and Perdido Streets.