Friday, February 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units on the 3rd Floor.
- The painting contractor continued priming and painting offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued repairs on the 3rd Floor, connecting electrical service for fan coil units, and installing new door hardware on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Contractor laid sod along S. Claiborne Ave. adjacent to the Gravier St. garage.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor continued installing fuel lines in Room 901.
- The contractor painted the passenger elevator lobby on the 6th Floor.
- They installed laminate on the fur down on the Gravier St./Bolivar St. side of the 6th Floor.
- Crews continued to clean the granite floor tile on the 1st and plaster CMU walls on the Bolivar St. side of the 1st Floor.
- Others installed bathroom partitions on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- Mullions and corners were installed on the 1st and 2nd Floors of the new stairwell.
- The sprinkler contractor installed sprinklers in the passenger elevator lobby on the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed ceiling tiles in the study area.
- A crew patched and painted the fur down above the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor continued floating the composite wall panels.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The AV contractor installed LCDs.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed three doorframes in the administration area.
- The contractor demolished a portion of the exterior corridor wall in order to install a doorframe in the lab area.
- They continued to paint the lab area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing grid in the back lobby area.
- The enclosure contractor installed additional break metal to cover the roof drain pipes on both sides of the walkway.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor placed structural components of the laboratory casework in Room 8405A.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued demolishing the wing walls in Auditoriums A and B.
HEALTH/NURSING ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed installation of the temporary exterior elevator.