Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued patching, priming and painting offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The parking garage contractor completed bead blasting the pavement striping and removing the old wheel stops.
- They began pressure washing the parking garage.
- The painting contractor continued priming and painting in several offices on the 3rd Floor.
- Facility Services continued repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors, painting hallways on the 3rd Floor, connecting electrical service for fan coil units, and installing new door hardware on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services installed irrigation piping beside the Resource Center visitor parking lot.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor installed fuel pipes in Room 908.
- The contractor painted the elevator lobby on the 6th Floor.
- They installed glass in the door/window frames on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew stripped and primed door frames on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- Transoms are being installed above doors on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- They continued installing mullions and corners on the 1st through 6th Floors of the exterior stairwell.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit through the roof on the 9th Floor, CSRB side.
- They installed wire for lights and outlets on the Gravier and Bolivar Street side of the 6th Floor.
- The contractor installed the black ceiling tiles in the multi-media rooms and primed the walls for wallpaper.
- The contractor began installing the display case in the elevator lobby.
- The base of the display case was framed up.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor primed the doors to Lecture Halls A and B.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor began running network cable.
- The audio/visual contractor continued to run wires connecting the new A/V equipment.
- The electrical contractor continued to rough-in the lab furniture receptacles.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed a portion of the exterior corridor wall for doorways.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the lab area.
- The contractor began taping and floating then walls in the administrative area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor poured addition concrete for the lobby floor.
- The contractor continued to rough-in the light fixtures between the Elevator A and B lobbies.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the cabinet supports for the island casework in Rooms 8405A and 8405B.