Tuesday, February 3, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued taping and floating the drywall in the 2nd Floor lounge and framing walls and fur downs in the 1st Floor lounge.
- They began rerouting sprinkler piping in both lounges.
- Work continued patching holes in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The furniture vendor arranged furniture in offices on the 4th Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The network wiring contractor continued installation of new network drops on the 4th Floor.
- The painting contractor continued painting exterior and stairwell doors.
- Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and installing the new electrical conduit for exterior lighting by the Shipping and Seceiving entrance.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted the interior rooms on the 8th Floor.
- Facility Services planted shrubs in the planting beds on the Gravier St. side of the Resource Center .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed storefront glass located near the new stairwell on the 6th Floor.
- They installed the mud bed for tile in the elevator lobby on the 6th Floor.
- The sprinkler subcontractor continued piping at the new fire pump.
- The contractor continued hanging sheetrock and running electrical conduits in the old 6th Floor lab area.
- The electrical contractor started installed receptacles in the simulation labs.
- The contractor installed doors on the first floor.
- The contractor installed automatic doors at the main library entrance.
- LSUHSC electricians began installing light fixture supports above the coffee kiosk.
- LSUHSC personnel installed security cameras.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing floor tiles in the main lab area.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor completed the sheetrock installation and insulation in the laboratory area.
- They began taping and floating the new sheetrock.
- The electrical contractor completed the installation of conduit in the administration area.
- The mechanical contractor installed waste water pipes below the laboratory area.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to paint the exposed sprinkler pipe.
- The contractor removed electrical conduit from the exposed ceiling.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The enclosure contractor installed insulation for the lower spandrel glass on the Perdido Street side.
- The interior contractor completed painting the fur down for the lobby and mezzanine level and continued installing sheetrock on the back lobby of Bolivar and Perdido corner.