TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor painted in Room109H and continued drywall and ceiling work in Rooms 111 and 111A.
- The electrical contractor continued the electrical rough-in in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The glass contractor completed installation and trim work of the new glass wall in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The painting contractor began painting offices on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continued making miscellaneous repairs on the 1st Floor and installing thermostats for fan coil units on the 3rd Floor.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed concrete forms for the freight elevator flood proofing wall.
- Workers continued installing exterior granite on the 2nd level of the new stairwell.
- They installed carpet in the large conference room and installed ceiling tile on the 6th Floor, Bolivar/Gravier Street side.
- The mechanical contractor soldered the pipes for the medical air/gas/vacuum ceiling boxes in the simulation rooms.
- The sprinkler subcontractor is installing sprinkler heads in the Directors office.
- The electrical contractor pulled wire from the jockey pump to panel AC2A.
They installed exit signs in the 6th Floor
computer lounge area.
- The contractor continued installing ceiling baffles.
- Two additional custom furniture bases were installed in the study area.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing light fixtures.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted walls in the administrative area.
- The contractor modified sprinkler heads in the lab area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued framing the fur down in the back lobby area of Tower A.
- They removed power and access control devices from the old entrance.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The cabinet installers installed the backsplash for the peninsulas in Suites 8405A and 8405B.
- The network wiring crew installed the network wiring in Rooms 8405H, 8405I, and 8405J.
- The electrical contractor installed receptacles for the peninsulas in 8405A and 8405B.