MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued painting in Rooms 109H, 111 and 111A and continued ceiling work in Room 111.
- Workers continued demolishing the plaster ceiling in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- The furniture vendor arranged furniture in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The mechanical contractor continued installing fan coil units in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The painting contractor completed painting offices on the 2nd Floor.
- Facility Services continued repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services began installing irrigation piping in the rear of the Resource Center along S. Prieur St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed floor tile in the 6th Floor elevator lobby.
- Carpet is being installed in the computer lounge.
- Plaster is being applied on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- Workers hung restroom doors on the 1st Floor, Bolivar and S. Prieur Street sides.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit for the new stairwell lighting.
- They ran wire mold in the computer lounge.
- The contractor continued installation of shelving in the new display cases.
- The fire extinguisher cabinet was installed in the Womens restroom.
- LSUHSC Facility Services electricians began installing light fixtures inside the new display cases.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing outlets along the walls and lights in the area between the two automatic doors.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued modifying sprinkler heads in the administrative area.
- The contractor continued roughing in the plumbing and med gas for the administrative area.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor continued framing and installing sheet rock for the fur down in the expanded lobby area.
- The contractor patched and skimmed plaster wall in the A Tower lobby area.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The mechanical contractor installed ductwork to the fume hood on the 8th Floor and installed med air, gas and vacuum valves on the 8th Floor.
HEALTH/NURSING ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor completed the installation of the two-ply roof on the elevator penthouse and the stairwell penthouse.